Located on the ground floor in Ruth West Campbell Hall, GA’s school store is open to all when class is in session. We also invite you to shop for GA clothing, accessories, and gear on two GA-approved websites. Our newest online store allows you to order the same GA clothing, gear, gym clothes, and uniform-approved tops, sweats, etc. found in the GA store. All orders from the site are filled daily in the store and available for student (MS & US) or parent (all divisions) pickup.
- Mon & Thu: 8:00 AM-3:00 PM
- Tue & Fri 8:00 AM-1:40 PM
- Wed: 9:00 AM-1:30 PM
GA Online School Store Info
- Credit cards only
- School pickup only (although you must fill out shipping info with your home address; please do not put GA address)
- You will receive a confirmation email upon ordering.
- You will receive a second email when your order is ready for pickup.
MS & US Students and all parents can pick up online orders in the school store or with Mrs. Franco at the front desk. You can also make exchanges or returns in the store.
For exchanges or returns contact store manager Diane Reardon at email@example.com or 203.552.4443.
GA Partner Website Info
- Pick a design from the four design categories
- Customize your design—change the logo, color combination, add a player’s number, personalize for parents, grandparents, etc.
- Size ranges from XS-XXXL
- Orders shipped to your door within 7-10 days
- For exchanges or returns contact third-party vendor directly at 800.644.4481
Most of the items in our online and retail stores are uniform-approved. Confused? Don’t be! Here’s everything you need to know about class colors, kilt length, and other uniform requirements. Also: Where to buy what!