Greenwich Academy is launching a significantly expanded no-cost shuttle bus initiative beginning September 2023 and we encourage all families to participate. We are tripling the number of GA buses, running 6 more routes with 10 new stops. The routes are focused on being convenient & efficient with reasonable pickup times to make them a good option for our families. This program is an important part of GA’s environmental sustainability initiatives. Bus ridership reduces greenhouse gas emissions and congestion, and also has proven benefits to students, including increased independence and fostering community. Also: No more drop-off/pickup line!
- In 2023-24 there will be no fee to ride any GA bus, including buses coming from outside Greenwich.
- Morning buses will arrive at GA 7:25-7:35 AM (times will be adjusted for late-start Wednesdays).
- Afternoon buses will depart GA 3:45-4:00 PM (3:00 PM Fridays). MS students may sign up for Homework Hall; LS students may attend Study Hall.
- GA will continue to run a late shuttle to Greenwich Train Station (5:50 PM Mon-Thu, 5:00 PM Fri).
- There will be no afternoon bus service on Fridays due to early dismissal.
- PC/CC will be eligible to take the buses only in the AM. PC/CC girls will be delivered to the MHK Campus after morning drop-off at the main campus. There will be no afternoon service for PC/CC.
If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org; you may also contact transportation coordinator Martha Franco by telephone at 203.625.8900.
Given the limitations of campus parking, only seniors may drive to school.
We strive to ensure that Greenwich Academy is an accessible private school for girls from Greenwich, Stamford, New Canaan, and Bridgeport, as well as Scarsdale, Mamaroneck, Rye, White Plains, Bedford, New Rochelle, Bronx, and beyond. Please contact us for more information about transportation options for pre-K, kindergarten, lower, middle, and high school.