Greenwich Academy is launching a significantly expanded no-cost shuttle bus initiative beginning September 2023 and we encourage all families to participate. We are tripling the number of GA buses, running 6 more routes with 10 new stops. The routes are focused on being convenient & efficient with reasonable pickup times to make them a good option for our families. This program is an important part of GA’s environmental sustainability initiatives. Bus ridership reduces greenhouse gas emissions and congestion, and also has proven benefits to students, including increased independence and fostering community. Also: No more drop-off/pickup line!
The GA bus program signups will open later in June. You'll receive an email when signups go live.
- In 2023-24 there will be no fee to ride any GA bus, including buses coming from outside Greenwich.
- Morning buses will arrive at GA 7:25-7:35 AM (times will be adjusted for late-start Wednesdays).
- Afternoon buses will depart GA 3:45-4:00 PM (3:00 PM Fridays). MS students may sign up for Homework Hall; LS students may attend Study Hall.
- GA will continue to run a late shuttle to Greenwich Train Station & the Boys & Girls Club of Greenwich (5:50 PM Mon-Thu, 5:00 PM Fri).
- PC/CC girls will be delivered to the MHK campus after morning drop-off at the main campus.
If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact Transportation Coordinator Martha Franco; you may also reach her by telephone at 203.625.8900.
Given the limitations of campus parking, only seniors may drive to school.
If you’re coming from...
- Fairfield County
- Greenwich Train Station
- Port Chester
- Harrison/West Harrison/Purchase
- New Rochelle & Bronx
- White Plains/Hartsdale/Elmsford/Yonkers
- Armonk/Byram Hills
Greenwich Train Station
New Rochelle & Bronx
We strive to ensure that Greenwich Academy is an accessible private school for girls from Greenwich, Stamford, New Canaan, and Bridgeport, as well as Scarsdale, Mamaroneck, Rye, White Plains, Bedford, New Rochelle, Bronx, and beyond. Please contact us for more information about transportation options for pre-K, kindergarten, lower, middle, and high school.