Summer at Greenwich Academy is magical. Girls and boys explore nearly every inch of our 39-acre campus. There are opportunities for learning, for exploration, for discovery, and most of all, for fun.
Registration for Summer 2018 is open.
- Greenwich Academy Summer Enrichment Program encourages girls and boys to imagine, discover, and create. All classes are held during the month of June as half-day or full-day sessions.
- Greenwich Academy Athletic Program offers summer camps run by the coaches that lead the school's powerhouse athletic teams. All sessions are held in the month of June, and are open to girls of all ages.
- Greenwich Academy Creative Writing Program strengthens middle school writers' skills, passion, and enthusiasm for writing. Students may participate in all three weeks of the writing institute or customize their experience by choosing one or two weeks.
- Greenwich Academy Summer Language Institute is a two-week project-based language education and cultural exploration program which employs a progressive methodology with engaging courseware designed by Middlebury Interactive Languages. Students develop listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills as they engage with each other within a culturally authentic immersion environment.
Greenwich Academy Summer Dance Intensive classes are taught by Becky Radway and Becky Radway Dance Projects company members, and include contemporary modern technique, conditioning, repertory, composition, and partnering. The week concludes with an informal performance by participants and BRDP members for family and friends.
- ESF Camps at Greenwich Academy offer a variety of Day, Sports, Technology, and Specialty summer programs with 60+ activities for girls & boys ages 3-16. At ESF, cutting-edge, award-winning programs with time-honored camp traditions are coupled with an experienced and dynamic staff. Full and half day options available along with 1-9 week sessions.
- Debate Camp teaches parliamentary debate, public speaking, and global awareness to students in grades 5 through 11. Taught by Canadian company Debate Camp, it creates a learning experience that is safe, welcoming, fun, and intellectually engaging. The program is meant to appeal to all ability levels, from the reluctant speaker to the already accomplished debater. To advocate, to say it well, to know something about the wider world are all important skills for our time.
- Greenwich Conservatory of Classical Ballet brings top quality NYC dance training directly to the greater Greenwich community and it’s summer camp at Greenwich Academy’s state-of-the-art Wallace Performing Arts Center is for girls and boys ages 5-18. Instruction includes ballet, contemporary/jazz, partnering, dance history, and more. Classes are taught by professionally certified instructors and camp runs for 8 consecutive weeks from June to August, offering flexible scheduling throughout the summer.