Summer at Greenwich Academy is magical. Girls and boys explore nearly every inch of our 39-acre campus. There are opportunities for learning, for exploration, for discovery, and most of all, for fun.
- Greenwich Academy Summer Enrichment Program encourage girls and boys to imagine, discover and create. All classes are held during the month of June as half-day or full-day sessions.
- Greenwich Academy Athletic Program offers summer camps run by the coaches that lead the school's powerhouse athletic teams. All sessions are held in the month of June, and are open to girls of all ages.
- Middlebury Interactive Languages @GA for Spanish, French, and Chinese offers rising 5th to 8th grade students the opportunity for full immersion into the target language and culture. From beginners to intermediate levels, all are welcome.
- i2 Camp offers innovative courses with the goal of engaging middle school children in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM). Partnering with MIT, Harvard, the American Museum of Natural History and other world-class STEM organizations to develop curriculum, the camp broadens a child's exposure to STEM with a wide variety of new, innovative courses not seen in traditional middle school education. Sessions are held during the month of July and are open to students entering grades 5 to 8.
- ESF Camps at Greenwich Academy offer a variety of summer programs with 60+ activities for girls & boys ages 3-15. Full and half day options are available along with 1-9 week sessions.